Visit MoCA Westport
MoCA Westport is thrilled to welcome you back! We believe that art and music are more important than ever before, and we are pleased to announce that we reopened the Museum on July 8.
We have been carefully preparing to open the doors and the outside of the property following Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont’s Reopen Connecticut guidelines in order to keep our staff and our guests safe during the reopening.
We will not require timed admission but will adhere to spaced tours of the gallery/exhibition with one-way traffic through the Helmut Lang: 41.1595° N, 73.3882° W, curated by Todd von Ammon, show.
MoCA Westport provides hospital grade-level art filtration.
Face masks are required for all visitors older than age 2, and for all staff members; if a visitor requests not to wear a mask due to a pre-existing condition, please contact us to arrange a visit when the Museum is closed to the public.
Social distancing is required and will be enforced; parties may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
Credit or debit cards only at the front desk; no cash is permitted.
MoCA Westport Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep our staff and visitors safe, we have taken the following precautions:
- Visitor capacity outdoors is capped at 50 during Phase 2
- Visitor capacity inside is capped at 15 visitors at a time during Phase 2
- An acrylic panel is placed at the front desk to keep staff and visitors apart
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed in all galleries, offices, lounge areas, gift shop
- High-volume touch surfaces, handles, guard rails are cleaned 3 times per day by staff with an alcohol solution
- All visitors must follow a set, one-way route through the galleries
- Our coat room, water fountains are closed
19 Newtown Turnpike
Westport, CT 06880
General Admission: $8
Seniors (60+): $5
Children 12 & under, Military Personnel and Healthcare Providers: Free*
*Free Individual admission with valid ID
MoCA Westport is pleased to partner with Bank of America’s Museums on Us, offering free admission to MoCA Westport the first weekend of every month.
Offer valid during the first full weekend (Sat and Sun) of each month. Photo ID with valid Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card must be presented. One free general admission is limited to individual cardholder. Excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed exhibitions
2020 Dates: Jan 4-5, Feb 1-2, August 1, Nov 7-8, Dec 5-6.