Visit MoCA Westport
MoCA Westport is thrilled to welcome you back! We believe that art and music are more important than ever before, and we are pleased to announce that we are open.
We carefully prepared for our reopening, following Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont’s Reopen Connecticut guidelines, in order to keep our staff and our guests safe.
Importantly, MoCA Westport has a state of the HEPA air-filtration circulation system.
Face masks are required for all visitors older than age 2, and for all staff members; if a visitor requests not to wear a mask due to a pre-existing condition, please contact us to arrange a visit when the Museum is closed to the public.
Social distancing is required and will be enforced; parties may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
We will adhere to spaced tours of the gallery/exhibition with one-way traffic through the Hindsight is 2020 exhibition. Reservations required except for Free Fridays.
Credit or debit cards only at the front desk; no cash is permitted.
MoCA Westport Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep our staff and visitors safe, we have taken the following precautions:
- Visitor capacity outdoors is capped at 250 during Phase 2
- Visitor capacity inside is capped at 15 visitors at a time during Phase 2
- An acrylic panel is placed at the front desk to keep staff and visitors apart
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed in all galleries, offices, lounge areas, gift shop
- High-volume touch surfaces, handles, guard rails are cleaned 3 times per day by staff with an alcohol solution
- All visitors must follow a set, one-way route through the galleries
- Our coat room, water fountains are closed
- Masks must be worn inside at all times; parties will be socially distanced for outdoor events
19 Newtown Turnpike
Westport, CT 06880
From NYC: On Metro North, dis-embark at Westport Station (1 Railroad Place). A public-ride service such as Uber/Lyft is recommended for the 3.8 mile drive to MoCA Westport.
School and Corporate Tours Also Available: Fridays | 10AM – 4 PM
General Admission: $10
Seniors (60+): $5
Children 12 & under, Military Personnel and Healthcare Providers: Free*
*Free Individual admission with valid ID
MoCA Westport is pleased to partner with Bank of America’s Museums on Us, offering free admission to MoCA Westport the first weekend of every month.
Offer valid during the first full weekend (Sat and Sun) of each month. Photo ID with valid Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card must be presented. One free general admission is limited to individual cardholder. Excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed exhibitions.
1H 2021 Dates: Feb 6-7, Mar 6-7, April 3-4, May 1-2, June 5-6
World Peace Exhibition Photo: Jenna Bascom
Wynton Marsalis Photo: Dylan Goodman