We are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals to join our team as Day Camp Counselors or Counselor in Training (CIT) at Camp MoCA Westport. As a counselor or CIT, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of campers while providing a fun and engaging experience for all. APPLY NOW.
- Supervise and engage with campers throughout the day
- Plan and lead age-appropriate activities, games, and crafts
- Promote teamwork, positive communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for campers
- Communicate effectively with parents and staff members
- Counselors must be at least 16 years of age and CITs must be at least 15 years of age
- Prior experience working with children is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and participate in physical activities
- Camp runs for 12 weeks, beginning the week of June 5th and ending the week of August 21st
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-3:30pm
- Counselors/ CITs applicants must commit to a minimum of any 4 weeks of the 12-week program with the option to apply for more than 4 weeks.
If you are passionate about working with children and creating memorable summer experiences, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Camp MoCA Westport, located at 19 Newtown Turnpike, Westport CT. APPLY NOW.