High School Student Art Exhibition Call for Submissions: Hindsight is 2020
We are excited to announce MoCA Westport’s High School Student Art Exhibition – the first in-person student show in our new museum space!
We ask that the work be made during the past year 2020, so we may exhibit a diverse portrait of what young people have been experiencing and observing during these challenging and unique times. All High School students are welcome to submit, and all submissions will be accepted (unless deemed inappropriate due to graphic content).
Each student may submit one entry of either a drawing, painting, digital/graphic image, photograph, sculpture or short film. Details:
- The Exhibition will run from January 23 through March 6, 2021
- Submissions are due Friday, January 8, 2021 by 5pm via email.
- Artwork dropoff will take place Thursday through Saturday, January 14–16
- All 2-dimensional work must be framed and ready to hang
- Work may not exceed 30 inches in either height or width
- There is a $10 fee to enter. Scholarship to waive this fee is available, please contact Liz Leggett, Director of Exhibitions, for details.
Cash prizes for First, Second and Third place will be awarded. Jurists to be announced soon!
We look forward to bringing together a diverse exhibition portraying the many creative and expressive voices of our community’s youth.
To enter, Submit one digital image* of an artwork to the email: email@example.com
The file should have your last name and first name
– specifically written like this: Lastname_Firstname.jpg
In the email body write the below information in this order:
- Your Name
- Title of Work
- Price (if work for sale)
There is a $10 entry fee.** Click the below link to submit payment when you email your digital file.
By submitting, you are giving permission to have your work shared on MoCA Westport’s website and other promotional materials.