Our annual high school exhibition, entitled Who Are You When You Are Dreaming, is on view from January 13 to February 26, 2023. Featuring close to 200 student works from across the region, our high school exhibition is a stunning display of student creativity and talent. A small sampling of the works appear below.
- Jenna Bascom Photography, featuring dress by Lily Wilkersham, Wilton High School, Wilton, CT.
- Deniz Nalbantoglu, The Final Bow, gouche, pen & charcoal, Greens Farm Academy, Westport, CT.
- Angelina Park, Milk Teeth, oil on canvas, Greenwich High School, Greenwich, CT.
- Rory Panella, My Own Place, alcohol markers, colored pencils, gel pens, Oxford High School, Oxford, CT.
- Tiffany Martin, photography, Leaves, The Academy of Information Technology and Engineering Stamford, CT.
- Piper Maxey, The Hunt of The Moth, pen, New Canaan High School, New Canaan, CT
- Maxwell Maurillo, Vast Voyage, Adobe Photoshop, Staples High School, Westport, CT
- Kylie Schneider, Pulling Threads, digital photography, Greenwich High School, Greenwich, CT
- Avery Kim, Politicks, watercolor and colored pencil, Sacred Heart Greenwich, Greenwich, CT